Technical Info - DOX Steel Coating and Fasteners
DOX-Fasteners are carbon steel fasteners coated with DOX-Steel alloy to protect them from corrosion. DOX-Steel is a nickel-cobalt alloy that is inter-diffused through electro-deposit processes in different steel substrates.
DOX-Fasteners satisfy the following ASTM standards: A193 Grades B7 and B7M, A320 Grades L7 and L7M, A194.
DOX-Fasteners display the following outstanding properties:
- High Corrosion Resistance
- Low Coefficient of Friction
- Uniformity of Coating
- Outstanding Performance in Extremely Low and High Temperatures
- Easy Installation and Removal
- NO GALLING
- ...PLUS Many Other Benefits!
For more information, please consult the technical documents below or email us at email@example.com.